Monday, September 7, 2009

Alpha Cutting & Saving Services

This is a new venture for me, so we're going to try it and see how it works out. Do you hate cutting and saving your alphas? I will do it for you!! Here's how it works:

Check out through paypal with the button below. Once you have checked out, send your png files to kscwgirl@gmail.com. Make sure that you have included in the email the file name you want your alphas to be, such as designername_kitname_

Your alphas will be returned to you in a zip file within 24 hours from the time I acknowledge receipt of your files, most of the time, faster than that. The files will be deleted from my computer once I see that you have downloaded your file.

All files are quality checked before being zipped.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me!!

Price is $2 per sheet. If you have a lot of files to cut, a bulk price is available, please email me for details!!






No comments:

Post a Comment